Thursday, May 24, 2007

There is only Two Religions in this whole world.

FACT: There is only two religions in this world.

1. The "I" Religion

I live a good life
I keep the Ten Commandments
I go to church
I don't have to read the Bible or go to Church
I love my neighbor
I become my own savior
I say "It is between me and God".
I am and we all are part of the same plan.
I and everyone goes to heaven.
I am and inner cog in the godhood etc.
I am a good person
I do not have to trust Jesus for my Salvation
Your viewpoint here, fill in the blank ____________.

There is a way that seems right to a man, but his own way leads to death. (His or her Chosen eternity)
(Proverbs 16:25)

2. The Cross.

Declare complete spiritual Bankruptcy
Trust in JESUS for your Salvation alone.

Jesus said to him, I am the (only) Way and the (only) Truth and the (only) Life; NO ONE comes to the Father except by (through) Me.
(John 14:6)

Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.(Matt 16:24)

Neither is there Salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

YOU DECIDE.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.(John 3:18)

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers(drug abusers), and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. (Revelation 21:8)

Nobody stands under the wrath of God, save those who have chosen to
do so. Hell is not a place created by God bent on getting even, but the alienation we choose for ourselves. We are in fact the sum total of our choices. All in hell chose it who deliberately pushed God out of
there thinking and they were WARNED. So those who chose to live for themselves and not for God chose their own consequences and madness.

God confirms our choice.

By RW (inspiried by David Wergener)

No comments: