Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Do you think activist judges should be voted out of office? You better say yes.

God's just judgment falls equally on all men and never fails.....Irenaeus



Fraud: Any act, expression, omission, or concealment calculated to deceive another to his or her disadvantage. (Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Law, 1996).

{COMMENTARY BELOW ARTICLE.}

Christian lawyer calls for ouster of 'activist' judge
Charlie Butts - OneNewsNow - 11/26/2008 6:00:00

A Christian lawyer says the Miami judge who has ruled against Florida's ban on homosexual adoption should run for the legislature if she wants to practice activism.

Mat Staver, founder of Liberty Counsel and Dean of Liberty University School of Law takes issue with Miami-Dade Circuit Court Judge Cindy Lederman. "In the short-term, this judge's ruling is merely a tempest in a teapot, but in the long-term, it means nothing," he contends. "The courts will clearly overturn this judge's ruling on appeal. This law has previously been challenged and upheld by both the state and federal appeals courts."
Matt Staver
Lederman's ruling will allow Martin Gill, a 47-year-old homosexual, to adopt two young brothers who have been his foster children since 2004. Staver calls Lederman an activist judge and notes that he and others are getting fed up with her type.

Do you think activist judges should be voted out of office?


"This judge is merely an ideological activist, and ideological activists have no reason to don a black robe and sit behind a bench and pontificate. This judge's decision should be overturned, and moreover, this judge should be voted out of office," he adds. "We don't need activist judges. If you want to be an activist, become a legislator, not a judge."

Florida state attorneys plan to appeal the ruling, which will ultimately decide what happens to the ban, which has existed since 1977.

The law is reason, without compassion
--Aristotle, 384BC – 322 BC

COMMENTARY.
DO JUSTICE NOT ACTIVISM. JUDGES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE SIDES BUT ONLY GO WITH FACTS WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT. WHAT PART OF THIS DO THESE ACTIVIST JUDGES DO NOT UNDERSTAND?
Personally I take these homosexual activism very serious being a child molest victim of the perverted at a young age as well as a teen as well. All that was not truly my fault accept for my rebellious side and or putting myself in the wrong place at the wrong time. But I still was taken advantage of against my will which I pray no one reading this ever has to go through this at all. And if you did I pray my commentary helps you in the LORD teaching you how to overcome your victimization and or rape.
I am also taking this personally that this is even in our courts of law. I have a Son I am trying to get from a court that ruled against me in favor of a same sex couple.
And I did nothing to get my son taken from me. I found out I was a father and stepped up to take responsibility for my flesh and blood which should automatically by LAW be turned of to the next of KIN but this didn't happen because of this perverted activism.

But I still am amazed and blown away as to the continuous efforts (forgive me) these PERVERTS in all positions in the public eye of life striving to force these unnatural acts to the point of not allowing true justice to reign and falsifying justice especially perverting justice because of ones own activism feelings instead allowing the LAW speak for itself in nature, human law. scientific law or GOD's LAW which are all HIS law which is their duty and oath to the Constitution as it speaks for itself. There is no need of interpretation. As I have heard from one of our nations Supreme Court Justice's Scalia and Thomas, The Constitution speaks loud and clear for itself. It need no interpretation. I whole heartily agree. These Activist's want to change it because the US Constitution exposes their sins and shows their sins true colors and they know it. (Read Romans 1:18-32)
Some will say that I am an activist for this very blog in which I in tune correct them and say I do not need to be an activist but I just obey GOD's LAW and in no need of activism. GOD Truth speaks for HIMSELF and does not need my activism. I just stand on HIS WORD and WARN which has nothing to do with activism. If you see someone crossing the street and is ready to be hit by a BUS would you be an activist or just plain and simply warn them or pull them out of the way?

(Fraud: Any act, expression, omission, or concealment calculated to deceive another to his or her disadvantage. (Merriam-Webster’s Dictionary of Law, 1996).)

Fact is we do not need Judges, leaders, etc etc be anything but TO uphold the Constitution with justice and TO deny themselves of any personal feelings. The Law is here to protect and serve and should be kept that way. MORALLY. And anyone who violates these law by activism must be terminated form their positions because the perversion has made them void of holding any type of office if they will not be in obedience to GOD's Word period who is the LORD and JUDGE of ALL.

Amen

RWhite.

No comments: